US49.99 for a $487 bundle. Is it worth? It’s hard to say. No all of them are very useful. And I think you won’t expect to use some of them like Data Rescue. But I’m sure when you need to recover your data in case, you would regret you didn’t get it in such low price. Toast is an expensive package itself also. I like iStat Menus, my old 1.x version can’t run in my new Macbook Air, so it’s good time to get the update.
What a busy night!!!
I prefer to have a clean install later. So burn the image as a boot disc is what I’m looking for. Here is a great guide
Egg Freckles | Burning A Lion Boot Disc
不過Apple本身真係要檢討下，其實我以前部15″ LED MacBook Pro都有類似問題，只不過因為跌過CASE死都話係我人為，今次冇咁笨！
The bundle will be launched on November 8 and will be running until end of November. All applications participating in the bundle are full versions without any limitations:
• Sandvox by Karelia Software – Apple Design Award Winner Website building application
• AtomicView by AntZero – Digital content management
• Posterino 2 – a new release by Zykloid Software – Compose posters from multiple photos
• Sketch – A new vector drawing application by Apple Design Award winner Bohemian Coding
• Swift Publisher by BeLight Software – Page layout application for designing fliers, newsletters, brochures etc.
• Layers by Wuonm – Capture screen as a PSD Layered Image
• Snapshot by LateNiteSoft – Photo-lab on a Mac: Image editing and printing
• ImageFramer 3 by Apparent Software – A brand new re-design of a popular image and photo framing application
• Hydra by Creaceed – Easily create HDR images • DVD-Library by iSkysoft: Bonus application for building a photographic DVD Library